Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Overview of Amarose
Amarose is a skincare brand consisting of a range of formulations intended for reducing common aging signs. The formulations include lifting serum, boosting moisturizer, and awakening eye gel. According to the brand, all of these products are made with clinically studied and proven ingredients. When used as directed, will help to reduce physical aging signs and restore, repair, revitalize, and rejuvenate the skin.
In this article, we will study the Amarose brand, their anti-aging products and claims, the ingredients, pricing, and possible side effects, amongst other details.
Amarose reviews will also be discussed for firsthand experience from past and current users. Had any experience with any Amarose anti-aging formulation? Let us know how it worked for you in the comment section below.
How Does Amarose Work?
According to the brand, the anti-aging formulations are intended to change physical aging signs through their selection of all-natural and active ingredients. Here, we will briefly discuss each of the three formulations and how they are supposed to work. Lifting Serum consists of antioxidants, vitamins, and ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and the red algae-tara fruit, a combination claimed to immediately lift, firm, and contour the face for a brighter, more luminous, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
Boosting Moisturizer is formulated with encapsulated retinol, vitamins, hyaluronic acids, skin boosters, and caffeine. According to the brand, the ingredients are selected to provide the skin with the needed nutrition for optimal skin hydration, resiliency, and elasticity for a more even skin tone, better texture, and a healthier appearance. Awakening Eye Gel is formulated with a blend of essential vitamins, skin boosters, caffeine and intended to diminish early aging signs such as dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness for a noticeably smoother, brighter, depuffed, hydrated, and visibly lifted skin. Like the others above, the awakening gel contains three forms of hyaluronic acids with varying weights.
The Company Behind Amarose
Amarose is a skincare line from Amarose Beverly Hills. A brand established by WWE star Mandy Rose. The skincare line was launched in September 2020 and currently enjoys mostly actual reviews from customers.
The company typically offers skincare products that contain naturally sourced ingredients from plants and other active elements. They are paraben-free and do not contain any artificial colours, fragrances, or additives. Their products are manufactured in GMP-certified facilities and are not tested on animals.
Amarose skincare formulations are designed to change physical aging signs and brighten, smoothen, and contour the face for a healthier and younger-looking appearance. According to the brand, this is made possible through their combination of natural and active ingredients known to hold all of the formulations’ claimed benefits.
Currently, there are five products sold under the Amarose Brand.
This powerful moisturizer contains essential vitamins and powerful ingredients that are useful for a healthier and youthful skin. It contains three forms of Hyaluronic Acid, which helps boost collagen and elasticity.
This serum helps brighten up your skin. It is packed with powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and a unique Algae-Tara Fruit combination for quick results.
Complete your vanity kit with this lightweight handheld mirror, available in the brand’s signature style.
Easy and comfortable to use, this headband is a part of your skincare kit. Useful before application of any skincare cream or serum.
Awakening Eye Gel
Reduce puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles around your eyes successfully with this product. The manufacturer claims that it helps build a brighter, smoother, and depuffed skin around your eyes.
What Ingredients Are Used in Amarose?
Here are the main ingredients in the three formulations:
- Elkhorn Sea Moss and Tara Fruit Extract – Elkhorn Sea Moss and Tara Fruit Extract are ingredients consisting of red algae from the Philippines and a thorny shrub native to Peru. In studies, Elkhorn Sea Moss has been shown to contain many trace elements, mineral salts, vitamins that hold both antioxidant and skin conditioning qualities. These qualities are thought to be beneficial for wrinkle and fine line reduction.
- Vitamin B – Also known as Niacinamide, studies on this ingredient suggest that it may improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and lessen fine lines and dullness.
- Vitamin C – It is included in skincare formulations for the brightening effects it is known to hold. In studies, it was shown to improve the skin’s radiance and substantially reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin E – This naturally occurring antioxidant is added for its protective effects against environmental factors such as UV rays and pollution.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Also known as HA, it is added in anti-aging formulations for its ability to boost skin hydration levels, stimulate collagen synthesis, and improve skin elasticity.
- Beta-glucan – Beta-glucan is included in skin formulations for its smoothening, moisturizing, and protective effects on the skin.
- Vitamin A – Otherwise known as retinol, it is used for its ability to help diminish common aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles and improve skin firmness and tone for better texture and appearance.
- Caffeine – A popular ingredient in many workout supplements, caffeine is included in some topical skincare formulations for its supposed rousing effects on tired eyes. This effect is required for lessening the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
Good About Amarose
- It is made with all-natural ingredients.
- The supplement is formulated and manufactured by a known brand.
- It is free of fillers, artificial fragrances, and possibly harmful additives present in some similar products.
- The product contains studied and proven ingredients.
Bad About Amarose
- There are no free trials offered in Amarose.
- A few reviewers on retail sites complained that the product did nothing to help their skin’s appearance.
- The exact quantities of key ingredients are not stated.
Purchasing Details & Price of Amarose
Amarose is sold on the brand’s official website. The formulations in the line are reasonably-priced compared to similar products in the same quality range.
Consumer Testimonials of Amarose
Amarose reviews left on the official website have been definite. While this certainly makes us question the authenticity of the reviews, we’ve also taken into consideration the fact that the formulations are made with studied and proven ingredients and, as such, may truly work as claimed by the reviewers. Many of the reviewers claimed to have noticed a significant improvement in their skin tone and texture. Some also claimed to have seen a reduction in their fine lines and wrinkles within just weeks of use. A few reviewers on retail sites complained that the product did nothing to help their skin’s appearance or reduce some of the aging signs as promised.
Commonly Asked Questions
We found that consumers often ask specific questions about Amarose when deciding whether to buy it – see below for our answers to these FAQs.
How Do I Use Amarose?
The brand’s direction for usage on the official website is unclear. Every product has a different way of application mentioned on their official website. It recommends that all the products be used 2 to 3 times per week before applying the Alya Skin Pink clay mask.
Furthermore, in case of the Boosting Moisturizer, Lifting Serum, and Awakening Eye Gel, it is directed to rub the product on the T-Zone section of your face.
Is It Safe to Use Amarose?
Amarose contains specially formulated ingredients, and none of them have been reported to cause adverse reactions with moderate use.
Does Product Name Have a Return Policy & Money-Back guarantee?
Yes, amarose provides a return policy and a money-back guarantee. Buyers unsatisfied with their purchase may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Does Amarose Cause Any Side Effects?
Although no severe adverse effects have been reported from using Amarose, check the ingredients list to ensure that you’re not allergic to any of these. However, before use, check the full ingredient list to confirm that you are not allergic to any of the formulations’ ingredients. If you are, avoid the product entirely and choose a more suitable alternative for you from any of the formulations we earlier reviewed.
Who Should Use Amarose? Who Should Not?
Amarose is formulated for people looking to change facial aging signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, skin dullness, hyperpigmentation, and dry skin, among other aging-related skin conditions. It is for those looking for a product made with natural and proven ingredients and by a known brand. Amarose is not recommended for people with broken and unhealed skin or used on young children. It is also not recommended for use by those sensitive to any ingredient in formulations unless otherwise advised by a health professional.
Amarose is formulated with ingredients known to improve the appearance of common aging signs such as wrinkles, dry skin, fine lines, and skin dullness. It is made with natural ingredients and free of fillers, sometimes found in similar products.
Amarose reviews also have been definite, and this may be suggestive of the products’ effectiveness. However, keep in mind that skins vary, and therefore, people will react differently to the products. Hence, it might not be suitable for all, especially those allergic to any of the ingredients as well as those undergoing a treatment for healing their skin. We would recommend speaking to a dermatologist first.
As we get older, levels of vital skin proteins such as collagen and elastin begin to diminish, which over time results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and looseness. Reversing these common signs of aging can be a challenge and there are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market like Amarose - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing an anti-wrinkle cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to create firmer, smoother skin, effectiveness in improving texture and tone, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Amarose #3 in our list of top anti-wrinkle creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Amarose ingredients are shown on the label
- It can be ordered directly from the manufacturer
- Individual ingredient amounts are not listed
- Manufacturer details are limited
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.