Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel – The Overview
BIOLUMA is a company that makes a number of beauty products including BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel. BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel is an anti-cellulite product that is said to support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly according to the manufacturer. It is marketed and sold through the manufacturer’s official website which is professional in appearance, easy to navigate and overall informative. In addition to an overview of how the product works in terms of supporting a reduction in cellulite, the site also includes several other sections including information about the manufacturer including all contact details, videos describing how the product works plus several before and after photos of consumers who have used the gel. There are also a number of customer success stories published on the site. The full list of ingredients is disclosed including descriptions of each and the amounts included in the formula. Additionally, all directions for how to apply the product are shown.
BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel can be purchased directly from the manufacturer at a cost of $69.00 per unit and all online credit card transactions are secure. Discounts are given on larger orders and customers can also sign up to the loyalty program to receive special offers from the company. While no free samples are available for BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel, the manufacturer does provide a 60 day money back guarantee on all purchases. Customers wishing to return the product are required to contact the customer service department who are also available to answer any questions they may have about the product.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pyrus Malus Fruit, Prunus Armecniaca Fruit Extract
BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel is rich in antioxidants, which acts an anti-aging agent in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page with a brief explanation of each. It is to be used at least once a day and applied in an upward, sweeping motion for full benefits.
Good about BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel
- BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel key active ingredients are listed
- It has a 60 day return policy
- Customer success stories are shown
Bad about BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel
- BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel is expensive
- Scientific testing is not cited
- There are no free samples
BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel – The Bottom Line
Overall, BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel appears to be a reasonably good quality product that contains several beneficial ingredients. The manufacturer seems to have a good reputation in the skincare industry and a history of producing pure, natural products. While consumers shouldn’t completely rely on testimonials and before and after photos as evidence of its effectiveness, it does appear that this product may produce positive results when used as directed on a regular basis. Despite the fact that there are no free samples available to try before committing to buy the product, the 60 day refund policy does allow the consumer to see how well it works for them firsthand, knowing that they can get their money back if it fails to live up to their expectations. As with any product of this nature results will vary and it is not clear exactly how well BIOLUMA Sculpting Gel would work for cellulite.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance.* The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent.* Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach.* Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."