Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Bodishape Cellulite – The Overview
The anti-cellulite cream Bodishape Cellulite, is said to support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly, according to the manufacturer. The product does not have an official website, which means that it can only be purchased through independent online stores and many of these offer few, if any, details about the brand.
The cost of Bodishape Cellulite varies depending on the retailer, but generally it is $59.95, which is expensive. It does not appear to have any money back guarantee and there are no free samples or free trials available. Some of the retail sites do include customer reviews and ratings of the product, but they are mixed.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Retinol, Glaucine, and Co Enzymes
Bodishape Cellulite – Product Description
According to the limited information of Bodishape Cellulite it appears to rely on the ingredients mentioned above, including Tocopheryl Acetate, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Collagen, which claims to assist in reducing the appearance of cellulite. This cannot be confirmed as the in-depth description and amount of individual ingredients are not disclosed. There is no indication on how soon results are experienced when used as directed, although as with any product of this type, results will vary for every individual depending on skin care needs and general health.
Good about Bodishape Cellulite
- Bodishape Cellulite key ingredients are listed
- Direction on how to apply Bodishape Cellulite are provided
- It is said to assist in reducing the appearance of cellulite
Bad about Bodishape Cellulite
- Bodishape Cellulite is expensive
- Bodishape Cellulite has no official product website
- No money back guarantee is available
- Bodishape Cellulite ingredient amounts and in-depth description are not disclosed
- There is no free sample
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
Bodishape Cellulite – The Bottom Line
Bodishape Cellulite does contain some key ingredients that are used in several anti-cellulite creams, but there are very limited details provided by the manufacturer other than a general overview of how it’s supposed to work. Without seeing the source and quality of individual ingredients on the formula as well as clinical results, consumers have to rely solely on information from the manufacturer, which may not always be reliable. Additionally, ingredient amounts aren’t shown, so it’s impossible to know exactly how powerful the formula is compared to other brands. Bodishape Cellulite is significantly more expensive than many comparable brands and, while that can sometimes be an indication of good quality, this cannot be confirmed without seeing more in-depth ingredient description. It is also important to note that there are no free samples available and, given the lack of money back guarantee, it’s likely that all sales for Bodishape Cellulite are final.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Bodishape Cellulite - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Bodishape Cellulite #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Bodishape Cellulite key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Bodishape Cellulite is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Bodishape Cellulite may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.