Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening – The Overview
Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening is a skin tightening cream made by the company “Cellex-C” which is marketed and sold online. While the website for Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening is reasonably professional in appearance and tone, in-depth details about the product are quite limited as are facts regarding the manufacturer. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided but nothing is known about the manufacturing process and the website doesn’t provide a FAQ section. Additionally, while there are no customer success stories shown on the product website, clinical testing details are not provided, so there is no way of knowing exactly how well the product performs. The list of active ingredients used in the formula is disclosed but individual amounts are not, and there are no explanations regarding what each one does in terms of reducing signs of cellulite.
Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening costs $176 which is much more expensive than comparable brands. . There is an offer of a return policy for unused or unopened items. Discounts are not given for larger orders and the website offers no kind of loyalty or preferred customer rewards program.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Resveratrol, Ergothioneine, Hydrolized Ascorbic Acid
Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, regular use of Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging — fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-cellulite agents in the body. Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening should be applied morning and night.
Good about Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening
- Customer service contact details are provided
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening is sold through authorized resellers
- There is a 14-day return policy
Bad about Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening
- There are no customer success stories or reviews
- Ingredients are not fully listed
- Individual amount of ingredient not provided
- Can be used by women and men with all skin types except oily, acne prone skin
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening is expensive
Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of cellulite when used on a regular basis as directed. However, most consumers would want to see more information not only regarding each ingredient, such as their specific benefits etc., but for the manufacturer too. While having an official web presence is good, it would be even better if the manufacturer expanded on it, offering further details about themselves, any clinical testing performed on the product and how soon users can expect to experience results.
It should be kept in mind however that their return policy only applies to unopened or unused items, so contacting the customer service department for clarification is advised. This is especially important given that there are no free samples available. Without seeing any results from clinical studies performed on the formula, or even reviews or success stories from users of the product, consumers have to rely solely on information from the manufacturer, which may not always be reliable.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Tightening may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.