Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
CelluDestock – The Overview
The anti-cellulite cream CelluDestock, made by the company “Vichy Laboratoires”, claims to support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly. It makes use of a proprietary blend of ingredients that hydrate, moisturize and repair the cells underneath the skin so that the problem is treated down to the very root. While the website for CelluDestock is reasonably professional in appearance and tone, in-depth details about individual ingredients of the product are quite limited. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided and the website does provide a FAQ section. The list of ingredients used in the formula is not disclosed.
The manufacturer provides a brief description of CelluDestock but here is no mention of any clinical tests that may have been performed on the formula and the site doesn’t even provide any consumer success stories or reviews. The manufacturer does have a 30 day return policy on all products that they sell, but full details regarding the refund terms and conditions are not mentioned.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate
CelluDestock – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, CelluDestock is specifically designed to target bumpy, uneven skin on the stubborn hip, thigh, and butt area–including orange peel skin. Skin is instantly moisturized and velvety-smooth. It makes use of a proprietary blend of ingredients that hydrate, moisturize and repair the cells underneath the skin so that the problem is treated down to the very root. Glyceryl Stearate is a form of glycerin that is used as an emollient to improve skin hydration, Sodium Benzoate and Sodium Citrate also contribute to the claimed effects of CelluDestock. Recommended application is to massage CelluDestock onto the skin once a day. Knead the cream until the skin fully absorbs it.
Good about CelluDestock
- CelluDestock customers can sign up to the loyalty program to receive special offers from the company
- Customer service contact details are provided
- Online payments are secured
Bad about CelluDestock
- CelluDestock has been discontinued
- Clinical study data is not provided
- Ingredients not shown in the the official website
- There are no customer before and after photos
CelluDestock – The Bottom Line
With so few details disclosed about CelluDestock or its ingredients it is impossible to properly judge how effective it will be on reducing signs of cellulite. Although the manufacturer states that it may support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly, this seems somewhat exaggerated and there is no evidence provided to back up the claim. Without any clinical or scientific test results or customer testimonials, the consumer must simply take the word of the manufacturer.
It is also important to note that CelluDestock has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Consumers looking for a good anti-cellulite cream would be advised to opt for a well-known brand that is backed by clinical studies, offered at a reasonable price and covered by a money back guarantee.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like CelluDestock - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed CelluDestock #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- CelluDestock key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use CelluDestock is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- CelluDestock may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.