Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Cellumetric – The Overview
The anti-cellulite cream Cellumetric, made by the company “Vinchy Laboratories”, claims to support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly. The product does have an official website, but it is extremely limited in information. The manufacturer provides a brief description of Cellumetric and although key ingredients are mentioned, the full list is not disclosed.
There is no mention of any clinical tests that may have been performed on the formula and the site doesn’t even provide any consumer success stories or reviews. Cellumetric can be purchased from the website at a medium price-range of this type of product. The manufacturer does offer a 15 day return policy for unopened or unused items.. Discounts are not given for larger orders and the website offers no kind of loyalty or preferred customer rewards program.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Manganese, Rutin, Shea Butter
Cellumetric – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Cellumetric is a treatment based on the biological cycle of cellulite. strong>Cellumetric Day cream helps to break down fat deposits and smoothes the skin, and strong>Cellumetric Night serum burns fat and prevents it from accumulating. Manganese aids with removal of grease and stretching lapel Orange Zest, Rutin and Shea Butter also contribute to the claimed effects of Cellumetric. Apply Cellumetric on a daily basis in the morning and at night gel in the evening.
Good about Cellumetric
- Cellumetric key active ingredients are listed
- There is a 15-day return policy
- Online payments are secured
Bad about Cellumetric
- There are no customer success stories or reviews
- Free trial is not offered for Cellumetric
- Clinical study data is not provided
- Special bulk-purchasing are not offered
Cellumetric – The Bottom Line
With so few details disclosed about Cellumetric or its ingredients it is impossible to properly judge how effective it will be on reducing signs of cellulite. Although the manufacturer states that it may support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly, this seems somewhat exaggerated and there is no evidence provided to back up the claim. Without any clinical or scientific test results or customer testimonials, the consumer must simply take the word of the manufacturer.
Most consumers would certainly want to know more about a company and their product before ordering it. As with any product of this type, if it seems too good to be true it probably is and, even if Cellumetric does contain the key ingredients listed, their quality, purity and concentrations are unknown. Consumers looking for a good anti-cellulite cream would be advised to opt for a well-known brand that is backed by clinical studies, offered at a reasonable price and covered by a money back guarantee.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Cellumetric - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Cellumetric #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Cellumetric key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Cellumetric is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Cellumetric may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.