Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Cellutrim – The Overview
Cellutrim purports that it is a product that can possibly be an alternative to anti-cellulite cream. Unfortunately, the official website is not present. Instead, the product is featured on a number of retailer websites which having varying amounts of information. Because of the lack of official web presence, the manufacturer of the product is unknown and it is not clear where or under what circumstances it is made. In addition to this, the full cost of Cellutrim is not listed.
Advantages of Cellutrim
- It can be used on several areas of the body
Disadvantages of Cellutrim
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
Cellutrim – The Conclusion
Cellutrim seems reliable but this isn’t really easy to confirm with definition. The problem is that there is no offcial website which are bringing its reputation down. This is something that can’t be simply overlooked. This anti-cellulite cream is questionable. Unfortunately, we can’t say that it works with absolute certainty. We think there are better options which would require a little bit more research but you would be getting more overall benefits.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Cellutrim - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Cellutrim #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Cellutrim key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Cellutrim is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Cellutrim may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.