Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Celluvexin: The Product Overview
Celluvexin is one of the anti-cellulite treatments which are being sold on the internet. The manufacturer of Celluvexin explains the detailed information about the working of the product and it is mentioned on their official site. They have an extensive website that shows their full range of discounts along with the pricing for different bundle options and also includes information about the company, customer success stories and additional information about Celluvexin.
Celluvexin – The Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Celluvexin is rich in antioxidants, which acts an anti-cellulite agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page with a brief explanation of each.
Good about Celluvexin
- Celluvexin key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is all natural
Bad about Celluvexin
- Celluvexin is only sold online
- Scientific testing is not cited
Celluvexin – The Bottom Line
Considering the high cost of Celluvexin, consumers would expect to see more in terms of ingredient amounts and descriptions and certainly some data from clinical testing, and, apart from the affordability in comparison to some brands, there is no reason to choose this over any other. One advantage is that the product is safe. The other reason consumers may want to consider it is due to the fact that some discounts are offered when you buy from their official website.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Celluvexin - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Celluvexin #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Celluvexin key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Celluvexin is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Celluvexin may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.