Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
City Beauty – The Overview
City Beauty is a company that makes a number of skincare creams and serums. The products are marketed and sold through the manufacturer’s official website which is professional in appearance, easy to navigate and overall informative. In addition to an overview of how the product works in terms of supporting a reduction in signs of aging, the site also includes several other sections including information about the manufacturer including all contact details. There are also a number of customer success stories published on the site, list of ingredients used in the formula is disclosed but individual amounts are not. Additionally, all directions for how to apply the products are shown.
City Beauty can be purchased directly from the manufacturer and all online credit card transactions are 100% secure. While no free samples are available for City Beauty, the manufacturer does provide a 60-day money back guarantee on all purchases. Customers wishing to return the product are required to contact the customer service department to answer any questions they may have about the product.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Hyaluronic Acid, Oligopeptides, Resveratrol
City Beauty – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, City Beauty is rich in antioxidants, which acts as an anti-aging agent in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. City Beauty are designed to not only make you look beautiful while you wear them, but to provide deeper benefits. However, while the manufacturer lists these benefits and the key active ingredients, there are no scientific studies provided that back up the claims. The suggested use and proper directions of every product are shown on its page.
Good about City Beauty
- instructions on how to use City Beauty is provided
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- Customer reviews are shown
Bad about City Beauty
- There are no customer before and after photos
- City Beauty Free samples aren’t offered
- It is not available in retail stores
- Clinical trial studies are not shown
City Beauty – The Bottom Line
Overall, City Beauty appears to be a reasonably good quality product that contains several beneficial anti-aging ingredients. City Beauty seems to have a good reputation in the skincare industry and a history of producing pure, natural products. While consumers shouldn’t completely rely on testimonials as evidence of its effectiveness, it does appear that this product may produce positive results when used as directed on a regular basis. Despite the fact that there are no free samples available to try before committing to buy the product, the 60-Days refund policy does allow the consumer to see how well it works for them firsthand, knowing that they can get their money back if it fails to live up to their expectations. As with any product of this nature results will vary and it is not clear exactly how well City Beauty would work for those with severe signs of aging.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes.* Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.* There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger.* Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth".* In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."