Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine – The Overview
Clark’s Botanicals is a company that makes a handful of anti-wrinkle creams and serums including Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine. Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine is an anti-aging cream that the manufacturer claims will correct signs of aging and stressed-out skin. It is marketed and sold through an official website which contains some information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website is reasonably professional in appearance and consumer friendly, it is very standard in what it offers. Contact details are shown so consumers can get in touch with the customer service department. There are customer reviews but no before and after photos. The product page for Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine includes the list of ingredients contained in the formula with descriptions on the key ingredients, however individual amounts used are not disclosed.
Consumers can purchase Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine directly from the website where it is sold for $105. The manufacturer does have a subscription program which gives the customer 10% off per bottle but there are no discounts offered when purchasing larger amounts of the supplement and no free samples available. There is mention of a return policy, but customers would need to contact the customer service department for full details.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Glucosamine HCL, Arnica Montana Extract, and Jasminum Officinale
Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The key active ingredient used in the formula is listed on the product page with a brief explanation. Glucosamine HCL helps protect the skin from free radicals, Arnica Montana Extract and Jasminum Officinale, also contribute to the claimed effects of Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine. According to the product site, most consumers will experience some positive results from applying the product on the cleansed face morning and night, but without seeing the individual ingredient amounts, there is no way of knowing how credible this is.
Good About Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine
- Key ingredients are listed
- Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine has a return policy
- There are customer reviews
Bad About Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine
- There are no customer before and after photos
- Clinical trial studies are not shown
- Full details of the money back guarantee are not disclosed
- Free samples aren’t offered
- The product is expensive
Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine – The Bottom Line
There does not appear to be anything about Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine that makes it stand out from other anti-wrinkle products on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-aging ingredients but there are no clinical studies cited as proof of just how well it really works. It would be helpful if more details were provided about the formula ingredients, such as their exact concentrated amounts, so consumers could have a better understanding of the product in relation to its concentration. Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine is expensive when compared to other anti-wrinkle products. Given the fact that there are no free samples available, the manufacturer needs to provide upfront details regarding the money back guarantee. Consumers will feel more confident in buying Clark’s Botanicals Smoothing Marine with the knowledge that they can get a refund if it doesn’t live up to their expectations.
As we get older, levels of vital skin proteins such as collagen and elastin begin to diminish, which over time results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and looseness. Reversing these common signs of aging can be a challenge and there are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market like Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing an anti-wrinkle cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to create firmer, smoother skin, effectiveness in improving texture and tone, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine #3 in our list of top anti-wrinkle creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine ingredients are shown on the label
- It can be ordered directly from the manufacturer
- Individual ingredient amounts are not listed
- Manufacturer details are limited
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.