Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Dermal Repair Complex – The Overview
“Beverly Hills MD” is a company that makes a handful of anti-wrinkle products including Dermal Repair Complex an anti-aging supplement that the manufacturer claims will visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is marketed and sold on their official website. While the website is reasonably professional in appearance and consumer friendly, it is very standard in what it offers. Contact details are shown so consumers can get in touch with the customer service department and there are a few success stories shown. The product page for Dermal Repair Complex includes the list of ingredients contained in the formula, also descriptions are provided also individual amounts used are disclosed. Instructions for usage are very brief but there are no additional features such as video tutorials etc.
Consumers can purchase Dermal Repair Complex directly from their website. All purchases are made via credit card and while it is assumed that the process is secure, this cannot be confirmed. The manufacturer offers some discounts for larger orders, but they don’t provide free samples. There is money back guarantee, but customers are required to contact the support team to return their product.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Saw Palmetto, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen
Dermal Repair Complex – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Dermal Repair Complex is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page with a brief explanation of each. It is to be taken daily at a recommended dose.
Good about Dermal Repair Complex
- Dermal Repair Complex key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is all natural
- The official website is professional and user-friendly
Bad about Dermal Repair Complex
- No free samples are provided for Dermal Repair Complex
- No ingredient amounts are provided
- A product information video is not included on the website
- Scientific testing is not cited
Dermal Repair Complex – The Bottom Line
There does not appear to be anything about Dermal Repair Complex that makes it stand out from other anti-wrinkle supplements on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-aging ingredients but there are no clinical studies cited as proof of just how well it really works. Customer reviews for Dermal Repair Complex are shown and, as with any kind of anti-aging supplement, results will vary from person to person. Dermal Repair Complex isn’t overly expensive when compared to other anti-wrinkle supplements, nor is it so cheap that it makes one question its quality. There are no free samples available so that consumers are not able to get exactly how this product works. Consumer should do some research by their own for the better options available in the market.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes.* Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.* There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger.* Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth".* In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
5 - Dermal Repair Complex Customer Reviews ?
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."