Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
eb5 Facial Cream – The Overview
“eb5” is a company that makes a handful of anti-wrinkle creams and serums including eb5 Facial Cream an anti-aging cream that the manufacturer claims will renew skin’s strength and tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restores elasticity and firm skin.
It is marketed and sold through an official website which contains some information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website is reasonably professional in appearance and consumer friendly, it is very standard in what it offers. Some contact details are shown so consumers can get in touch with the customer service department and there are numerous success stories but no before and after photos. The product page for eb5 Facial Cream includes the list of ingredients contained in the formula, with descriptions of key ingredients but the individual amounts used are not disclosed. Instructions for usage are very brief and there are no additional features such as video tutorials etc.
Consumers can purchase eb5 Facial Cream directly from the website where it is sold and all purchases are secure. The manufacturer does not offer discounts for larger orders and they don’t provide free samples but have loyalty programs for their customers and there is a 60 day money back guarantee.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate and Vitamin A
eb5 Facial Cream – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, eb5 Facial Cream is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page with a brief explanation of each. Oat Kernel which is rich in Vitamin D and Vitamin B with soothing properties, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 also contribute to the claimed effects of eb5 Facial Cream. However, individual ingredient amounts are not listed and no clinical data to back up their claims so the overall potency and safety cannot be assessed. It is to be applied day or night as a makeup base, neck cream, or chest cream. Use after cleansing and toning.
Good about eb5 Facial Cream
- eb5 Facial Cream key active ingredients are listed
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- The official website is professional and user-friendly
Bad about eb5 Facial Cream
- Individual ingredient amounts are not listed
- There is no free sample
- There is no FAQ section
- Scientific testing is not cited
- Multiple eb5 Facial Cream orders are not discounted
eb5 Facial Cream – The Bottom Line
There does not appear to be anything about eb5 Facial Cream that makes it stand out from other anti-wrinkle products on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-aging ingredients but there are no clinical studies cited as proof of just how well it really works. Without seeing the clinical data, the overall safety of the formula is not known. Customer reviews for eb5 Facial Cream are provided but as with any kind of topical anti-aging product, results will vary from person to person. It would be helpful if more details were provided about the formula ingredients, such as their concentrated amounts.
eb5 Facial Cream isn’t overly expensive when compared to other anti-wrinkle products, nor is it so cheap that it makes one question its quality. As with most anti-aging creams or serums, its full effects may only be known after using it consistently for at least a month or two. Although there are no free samples, with a refund term of 60 days, consumers will have adequate time to try the product and see how well it works.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes.* Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.* There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger.* Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth".* In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."