Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
EMK Cream – The Overview
EMK is a company that makes a handful of anti-wrinkle creams and serums including EMK Cream, Optima face cream an anti-aging cream that the manufacturer claims will plump the skin with rejuvenating hydration, making lines and wrinkles less noticeable and improving firm, supple tone.
It is marketed and sold through an official website which contains some information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website is reasonably professional in appearance and consumer friendly, it is very standard in what it offers. Some contact details are shown so consumers can get in touch with the customer service department and there are a few success stories but no before and after photos. The product page for EMK Cream includes the list of ingredients contained in the formula, but no full descriptions are provided and individual amounts used are not disclosed. Instructions for usage are very brief and there are no additional features such as video tutorials etc.
Consumers can purchase EMK Cream directly from the website where it is sold for $80. All purchases are made via credit card and while it is assumed that the process is secure, this cannot be confirmed. The manufacturer offers 10% discounts for subscription orders and customers can also sign up to the loyalty program to receive special offers from the company. There is mention of a money back guarantee, but customers would need to contact the customer service department for full details.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Jojoba Oil, Chamomile, Sage Leaves
EMK Cream – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, EMK Cream is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page with a brief explanation of each. Jojoba Oil is a form of Vitamin C that has antioxidant effects, Chamomile and Sage Leaves also contribute to the claimed effects of EMK Cream. It is to be used both morning and night, after cleansing and applied in an upward, sweeping motion for full benefits.
Good about EMK Cream
- Customer reviews are shown
- Free shipping within the United States on all orders over $150
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
Bad about EMK Cream
- Clinical trial studies are not shown
- There is no FAQ section
- Free trial for the product is not offered
EMK Cream – The Bottom Line
There does not appear to be anything about EMK Cream that makes it stand out from other anti-wrinkle products on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-aging ingredients but there are no clinical studies cited as proof of just how well it really works. As with any kind of topical anti-aging product, results will vary from person to person. It would be helpful if more details were provided about the formula ingredients, such as their exact function and concentrated amounts, so consumers could have a better understanding of the product in relation to its anti-aging benefits.
Given the fact that there are no free trials available, the manufacturer needs to provide upfront details regarding the money back guarantee. As with most anti-aging creams, its full effects may only be known after using it consistently for at least a month or two.
As we get older, levels of vital skin proteins such as collagen and elastin begin to diminish, which over time results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and looseness. Reversing these common signs of aging can be a challenge and there are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market like EMK Cream - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing an anti-wrinkle cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to create firmer, smoother skin, effectiveness in improving texture and tone, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed EMK Cream #3 in our list of top anti-wrinkle creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- EMK Cream ingredients are shown on the label
- It can be ordered directly from the manufacturer
- Individual ingredient amounts are not listed
- Manufacturer details are limited
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.