Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Evologie – The Overview
Evologie is an anti-wrinkle cream which marketed and sold through the official website. It does not appear to be available in retail stores, so the consumer must rely solely on the information provided online. While the website for Evologie is reasonably professional in appearance and tone, in-depth details about the product are quite limited as are facts regarding the manufacturer. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided but nothing is known about the manufacturing process. Additionally, while there are some customer success stories shown on the product website, clinical testing details are not provided, so there is no way of knowing exactly how well the product performs. The list of ingredients used in the formula is disclosed but individual amounts are not, and there are no explanations regarding what each one does in terms of reducing signs of aging.
Evologie can be purchased directly from the manufacturer and all online credit card transactions are 100% secure. However, it is not clear if discounts are given on larger. While no free samples are available for Evologie, the manufacturer does offer a money back guarantee, but customers would need to contact the customer service department for full details.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate
Evologie – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Evologie is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. Evologie’s proprietary blend is designed to strengthen skin’s natural protective barrier, and deeply hydrate to maintain critical moisture. It is to be used morning and night and should be applied all over your face.
Good about Evologie
- The formula is all natural
- The official website is professional and user-friendly
- Evologie Ideal for teens, men & women
Bad about Evologie
- It is not available in retail stores
- Clinical trial studies are not shown
- Full details of the money back guarantee are not disclosed
- There is no free sample
Evologie – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in Evologie, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of aging when used on a regular basis as directed. As with any kind of topical anti-aging product, results will vary from person to person. It would be helpful if more details were provided about the formula ingredients, such as their exact function and concentrated amounts, so consumers could have a better understanding of the product in relation to its anti-aging benefits .It should also be kept in mind however that details of the money back guarantee aren’t fully disclosed and there may be certain conditions applied, so contacting the customer service department for clarification is advised. This is especially important given that there are no free samples available. Being in the mid-price range for this type of anti-wrinkle product suggests that it is of a reasonably good quality although that cannot be confirmed due to the absence of clinical testing results.
As we get older, levels of vital skin proteins such as collagen and elastin begin to diminish, which over time results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and looseness. Reversing these common signs of aging can be a challenge and there are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market like Evologie - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing an anti-wrinkle cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to create firmer, smoother skin, effectiveness in improving texture and tone, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Evologie #3 in our list of top anti-wrinkle creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Evologie ingredients are shown on the label
- It can be ordered directly from the manufacturer
- Individual ingredient amounts are not listed
- Manufacturer details are limited
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.