Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Eyevage – The Overview
The most common eye area issues are swelling, dark circles, facial creases and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one”. The sole benefit and purpose of most eye creams is to moisturize the skin under and around the eyes. While it is important to moisturize the skin, specifically under the eyes, moisturizing alone fails to improve the most common eye area issues.
Eyevage is scientifically formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems. It looks to promote microcirculation, advanced under eye firming, reduction of inflammation commonly referred to as swelling, as well as provide ultra-conditioning moisturizers to plump up the under eye area. Eyevage intends to serve as a total-eye rejuvenation treatment.
Eyevage – Key Product Benefits
- Promotes under eye moisture and suppleness
- Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet and facial creases
- Reduces the appearance of swelling
- Lightens the appearance of under-eye circles
- Makes fine lines appear less noticeable
- Supports the skin matrix to make skin appear younger
- Enhances skin tone
- Skin appears firmer with an enhanced lifting effect
- Leaves skin hydrated and soft
Eyevage – Key Ingredients
Dark circles under the eyes and puffiness are two issues many women struggle with, and Eyevage has ingredients to alleviate both swelling and discoloration. Vitamin K works to reduce the severity of shadows and circles by alleviating hemostasis or interrupted blood flow a primary cause of dark areas. Eyevage also contains arnica montana to decrease the fluid accumulation that can cause puffness and bags. Together, these effects give skin a more even texture and tone.
Eyevage also has a trio of potent proprietary compounds to fight wrinkles and lines.
- Argireline is a milder alternative to Beauty Injections that works in a similar manner. It prevents muscle contractions that lead to lines and wrinkles to dramatically reduce their depth.
- Matrixy-3000 can stimulate the skin to synthesize more hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin. These support the underlying structure of skin to make it fuller and more flexible. Clinical testing shows that Matrixyl-3000 use can lessen wrinkle depth, volume, and density.
- Finally, the SYN-AKE in Eyevage encourages muscles to remain in a relaxed state. It was tested on crow’s feet and found to cut wrinkle depth and make skin smoother.
Finally, while Eyevage is not the only eye cream to contain hydrating ingredients they are still an extremely important part of the formulation. The optimized Combination of jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil squalane and hyaluronic acid in Eyevage can replace lost moisture and help skin better retain it, make skin softer, and plump up skin to fade lines.
Lastly, Eyevage is composed of hydrating ingredients. While Eyevage is not theonly eye cream to contain hydrating ingredients, they are an extremely important component in its formulation. The optimized combination of jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, squalane, and hyaluronic acid can aid in replacing and retaining moisture revealing softer, more supple skin.
Video Published on Official Site
**The information found on this video are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. The content on this video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. The content provider is responsible for the statements in the video.
Eyevage – Manufacturer’s Benefits
According to Solvaderm Skincare, the company which produces Eyevage, following manufacturing standards are followed while producing Eyevage to ensure that the product they are manufacturing is one of the highest qualities possible –
- Absolutely No Animal Testing
- Formula is 100% Paraben, Sulfate & Gluten Free
- Bispenol-A (BPA) Free Packaging
- Exclusive, Medical-Grade, Patented Ingredients at Highest Concentrations
- SDA Certified Scientifically Recognized Active Ingredients Organic Extracts
- An Advanced Time-Released Delivery System
Eyevage – The Bottom Line
Most eye creams on the market are formulated to address just a single issue (usually dry skin), but Eyevage works to correct all of the problems commonly found in the hard-to-treat eye area. After reviewing the information about the ingredients and test results, it appears likely that Eyevage actually does everything the manufacturers claim. Applying Eyevage twice a day can fight lines, wrinkles, bags and dark circles while providing intense moisture to dry skin. The overall result for many users is eyes that look dramatically more youthful after a short period of use.