Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Glytone Cellulite – The Overview
“Pierre Fabre” is a company that makes a handful of skincare creams and serums including Glytone Cellulite which is an anti-cellulite cream that the manufacturer claims will support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly. Information regarding the product or the manufacturer are very limited; the official website is present but Glytone Cellulite is not included on their site which means that it can only be purchased through independent online stores and many of these offers few, if any, details about the brand. There is mention of a 60-Day return policy for unopened and sellable items.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Safflower Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin
Glytone Cellulite – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Glytone Cellulite is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-cellulite agents in the body. While the active ingredients for Glytone Cellulite is known, there are no full descriptions provided and individual amounts used are not disclosed. Instructions for usage are very brief. Safflower Seed Oil nourishes and hydrates skin leaving it soft and radiant, Coco-Caprylate and Glycerin also contribute to the claimed effects of Glytone Cellulite. It is to be used nightly to dry affected areas by pressing rhythmically upwards, pinch and roll vertically then transversely.
Good about Glytone Cellulite
- Glytone Cellulite customers can sign up to the loyalty program to receive special offers from the company
- There is a 60-day return policy
- Customer service contact details are provided
Bad about Glytone Cellulite
- Glytone Cellulite is currently not present in the official website of the manufacturer
- Returned item for refund should be resaleable
- Glytone Cellulite currently don’t ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO/DPO boxes
- Free trial is not offered
- Full clinical testing data is not shown
Glytone Cellulite – The Bottom Line
There does not appear to be anything about Glytone Cellulite that makes it stand out from other anti-cellulite products on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-cellulite ingredients but there are no scientific studies provided that back up the claims as proof of just how well it really works. As with any kind of topical anti-cellulite product, results will vary from person to person. It would be helpful if more details were provided about the formula ingredients, such as their exact function and concentrated amounts, so consumers could have a better understanding of the product in relation to its anti-cellulite benefits. With so many other brands of anti-cellulite cream on the market, consumers may opt for an alternative product preferably with free samples to try and be covered with a money back guarantee, Consumers will feel more confident in buying Glytone Cellulite with the knowledge that they can get a refund if it doesn’t live up to their expectations.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Glytone Cellulite - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Glytone Cellulite #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Glytone Cellulite key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Glytone Cellulite is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Glytone Cellulite may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.