Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Good-Bye Cellulite – The Overview
Nivea is a company that makes a handful of beauty products including Good-Bye Cellulite. Good-Bye Cellulite is an anti-cellulite cream that the manufacturer claims will support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly..
It is marketed and sold through an official website which contains some information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website is reasonably professional in appearance and consumer friendly, it is very standard in what it offers. Contact details are shown so consumers can get in touch with the customer service department and there are a success stories but no before and after photos. The product page for Good-Bye Cellulite includes the list of ingredients contained in the formula, but no full descriptions are provided and individual amounts used are not disclosed. Instructions for usage are very brief and there are no additional features such as video tutorials etc.
Consumers cannot purchase Good-Bye Cellulite directly from the website even its price is not on the official website. There is no mention of a money back guarantee, but customers would need to contact the customer service department for full details.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Lotus Extract, Q10, Dimethicone
Good-Bye Cellulite – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Good-Bye Cellulite is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page without a brief explanation of each. It is to be used at least once a day and applied in an upward, sweeping motion for full benefits.
Good about Good-Bye Cellulite
- Good-Bye Cellulite key active ingredients are listed
- The website is professional in appearance
- All company contact details are shown
Bad about Good-Bye Cellulite
- A product information video is not included on the website
- Ingredient benefits are not described in full
- Free samples are not offered
- There is no FAQ section
- Scientific testing is not cited
Good-Bye Cellulite – The Bottom Line
There does not appear to be anything about Good-Bye Cellulite that makes it stand out from other anti-cellulite products on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-aging ingredients but there are no clinical studies cited as proof of just how well it really works. Customer reviews for Good-Bye Cellulite are mixed and, as with any kind of topical anti-aging product, results will vary from person to person. It would be helpful if more details were provided about the formula ingredients, such as their exact function and concentrated amounts, so consumers could have a better understanding of the product in relation to its anti-aging benefits.
Good-Bye Cellulite isn’t overly expensive when compared to other anti-cellulite products, nor is it so cheap that it makes one question its quality. However, it is also important to note that there are no free samples available and, given the lack of money back guarantee or returns policy, it’s likely that all sales for Good-Bye Cellulite are final.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Good-Bye Cellulite - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Good-Bye Cellulite #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Good-Bye Cellulite key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Good-Bye Cellulite is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Good-Bye Cellulite may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.