Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream – The Overview
Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream is an anti-cellulite cream that claims to support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly. It is marketed and sold through an official website which contains some information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website is reasonably professional in appearance and consumer friendly, it is very standard in what it offers. Some contact details are shown so consumers can get in touch with the customer service department and there are a few success stories but no before and after photos. The product page for Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream includes the list of ingredients contained in the formula, but no full descriptions are provided and individual amounts used are not disclosed. Instructions for usage are very brief and there are no additional features such as video tutorials etc.
Consumers can purchase Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream directly from the website. All purchases are made via credit card and while it is assumed that the process is secure, this cannot be confirmed. The manufacturer offers some discounts for larger orders, but they don’t provide free samples or have any kind of loyalty programs for their customers. There is mention of a money back guarantee, but customers would need to contact the customer service department for full details.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Honey Extract, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract and Sodium Hyaluronate
Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-cellulite agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page without a brief explanation. It is to be used at twice daily and applied in an upward, sweeping motion for full benefits.
Good about Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream
- Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is all natural
- The official website is professional and user-friendly
Bad about Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream
- Free samples are not offered
- No ingredient amounts are provided
- Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream has no customer success stories
- Scientific studies are not shown
Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream – The Bottom Line
There does not appear to be anything about Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream that makes it stand out from other anti-cellulite products on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-cellulite ingredients but there are no clinical studies cited as proof of just how well it really works. Customer success stories are always useful, but they shouldn’t be relied upon as a clear indication of how a product works as everyone’s skincare needs are different. It would be helpful if more details were provided about the formula ingredients, such as their exact function and concentrated amounts, so consumers could have a better understanding of the product in relation to its anti-cellulite benefits.
Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream isn’t overly expensive when compared to other anti-cellulite products, nor is it so cheap that it makes one question its quality. However, given the fact that there are no free samples available, the manufacturer needs to provide upfront details regarding the money back guarantee. Consumers will feel more confident in buying Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream with the knowledge that they can get a refund if it doesn’t live up to their expectations.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance.* The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent.* Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach.* Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
5 - Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream Customer Reviews ?
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."