Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Immortelle Divine Cream:- The Overview
Immortelle Divine Cream is an anti-wrinkle cream made by the company L’OCCITANE. It is marketed and sold through an official website which contains some information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website for Immortelle Divine Cream is reasonably professional in appearance and tone, in-depth details about the product are quite limited. While there are some customer success stories shown on the product website, clinical testing details are not provided, so there is no way of knowing exactly how well the product performs. The list of ingredients used in the formula is disclosed but individual amounts are not, and there are no explanations regarding what each one does in terms of reducing signs of aging.
Immortelle Divine Cream costs $110.00 when purchased directly from the manufacturer which is quite expensive for this type of anti-wrinkle product. Additionally, there are no discounts offered on larger purchases. Auto Replenishment is offered with free samples and discount but only after the first order. Immortelle Divine Cream does have a 45 day money back guarantee.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride and Glycerin
Immortelle Divine Cream – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Immortelle Divine Cream, the product is effective as Retinol and listed number of ingredients on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. It is to be used at morning and evening on face and neck but no further information on how to use it.
Good about Immortelle Divine Cream
- There is a 45-day money back guarantee
- Customer service contact details are provided
- Customer reviews are shown
Bad about Immortelle Divine Cream
- The product is expensive
- Product information is poorly presented.
- Ingredients are not explained in detail
- The quality and source of the ingredients is questionable
- A product information video is not included on the website
Immortelle Divine Cream – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in Immortelle Divine Cream, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of aging when used on a regular basis as directed. However, most consumers would want to see more information regarding each ingredient and their specific benefits. While having an official web presence is good, it would be even better if the manufacturer expanded on it, offering further details about clinical testing performed on the product and how soon users can expect to experience results. Customer success stories are always useful, but they shouldn’t be relied upon as a clear indication of how a product works as everyone’s skincare needs are different.
Anyone considering buying Immortelle Divine Cream in larger quantities cannot get a discounted price. It is not offered as well as free samples. Being in the expensive range for this type of anti-wrinkle product suggests that it is of a reasonably good quality although that cannot be confirmed due to the absence ingredient information and clinical testing results.
As we get older, levels of vital skin proteins such as collagen and elastin begin to diminish, which over time results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and looseness. Reversing these common signs of aging can be a challenge and there are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market like Immortelle Divine Cream - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing an anti-wrinkle cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to create firmer, smoother skin, effectiveness in improving texture and tone, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Immortelle Divine Cream #3 in our list of top anti-wrinkle creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Immortelle Divine Cream ingredients are shown on the label
- It can be ordered directly from the manufacturer
- Individual ingredient amounts are not listed
- Manufacturer details are limited
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.