Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
InstaNatural Cellulite Cream – The Overview
InstaNatural Cellulite Cream is an anti-cellulite cream that claims to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and dimples. While the website for InstaNatural Cellulite Cream is reasonably professional in appearance and tone, in-depth details about the product are quite limited. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided, but nothing is known about the manufacturing process. Although the website provides an FAQ section and customer reviews, there are no before and after photos and no clinical testing details shown. Additionally, the full list of ingredients used in the formula and individual amounts are not disclosed, so there is no way of knowing exactly how well the product performs..
InstaNatural Cellulite Cream when purchased directly from the manufacturer, is offered at a mid-price range for this type of anti-cellulite product. The manufacturer does not offer discounts for larger orders, although they offer 15% off first order once customers provide their email address. They offer a 120-day return policy but they don’t provide free samples or have any kind of loyalty programs for their customers.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Jojoba Oil, Retinol, and Vitamin E
InstaNatural Cellulite Cream – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, InstaNatural Cellulite Cream is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-cellulite agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. Jojoba Oil help reverse the appearance of cellulite on the skin and defend against the formation of more cellulite on the legs, arms, or tummy areas, Retinol, and Vitamin E also contribute to the claimed effects of InstaNatural Cellulite Cream. However, there is no indication as to how soon results may be experienced and directions on how to apply the cream is not provided, although as with any product of this type, it is to be used twice daily.
Good about InstaNatural Cellulite Cream
- InstaNatural Cellulite Cream key active ingredients are listed
- Customer service contact details are provided
- InstaNatural Cellulite Cream is not expensive
- There is a 120-day return policy
Bad about InstaNatural Cellulite Cream
- InstaNatural Cellulite Cream full list of ingredient is not provided
- InstaNatural Cellulite Cream ingredient amounts and in-depth benefits are not disclosed
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- Free samples aren’t offered for InstaNatural Cellulite Cream
- There are no before and after photos
InstaNatural Cellulite Cream – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in InstaNatural Cellulite Cream, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of cellulite when used on a regular basis as directed. Customer reviews are always useful, but they shouldn’t be relied upon as a clear indication of how a product works as everyone’s skin care needs and general health are different. While having an official web presence is good, it would be even better if the manufacturer expanded on it, offering further details about how soon users can expect to experience results. Being in the mid-price range for this type of anti-cellulite product suggests that it is of a reasonably good quality although that cannot be confirmed due to the absence of clinical testing results. As with most anti-cellulite creams or serums, its full effects may only be known after using it consistently for at least a month or two.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like InstaNatural Cellulite Cream - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed InstaNatural Cellulite Cream #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- InstaNatural Cellulite Cream key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use InstaNatural Cellulite Cream is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- InstaNatural Cellulite Cream may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.