Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Johara Anti Cellulite – The Overview
Johara Anti Cellulite is an anti-cellulite cream made by the company “Johara” which is marketed and sold through the official website. It does not appear to be available in retail stores, so the consumer must rely solely on the information provided online. While the website for Johara Anti Cellulite is reasonably professional in appearance and tone, in-depth details about the product are quite limited as are facts regarding the manufacturer. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided but nothing is known about the manufacturing process and the website doesn’t provide a FAQ section. Additionally, while there are some customer success stories shown on the product website, clinical testing details are not provided, so there is no way of knowing exactly how well the product performs.
The list of ingredients used in the formula is disclosed but individual amounts are not, and there are no explanations regarding what each one does in terms of reducing signs of cellulite. There is no other mention of any kind of money back guarantee or refund policy offered by the manufacturer, so it appears that all sales are final. Discounts are not given for larger orders and the website offers no kind of loyalty or preferred customer rewards program.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
ForsLean, Olive Oil , Vitamin E Acetate
Johara Anti Cellulite – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Johara Anti Cellulite is a fresh, light weight, fast absorbing cream that visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite (Orange peel skin) within 4 weeks of regular use. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. ForsLean helps in dislodging localized fat deposits immediately under the skin on topical application, Olive Oil , Vitamin E Acetate also contribute to the claimed effects of Johara Anti Cellulite. Apply Johara Anti Cellulite in the morning and evening concentrating on the thighs, stomach, bust and inner arms.
Good about Johara Anti Cellulite
- All ingredients for Johara Anti Cellulite are listed on the product site
- Directions on how to use Johara Anti Cellulite is provided
- It is offered at a reasonable price
Bad about Johara Anti Cellulite
- Full clinical testing data is not shown
- Special bulk-purchasing are not offered
- Free trial is not offered for Johara Anti Cellulite
- There are not enough reviews on the product to judge customer satisfaction
- No money back guarantee is mentioned
Johara Anti Cellulite – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in Johara Anti Cellulite, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of cellulite when used on a regular basis as directed. However, most consumers would want to see more information not only regarding each ingredient, such as their specific benefits etc., but for the manufacturer too. While having an official web presence is good, it would be even better if the manufacturer expanded on it. Customer success stories posted on the official website is not enough to judge customer satisfaction.
As with any product of this type, if it seems too good to be true it probably is and, even if Johara Anti Cellulite does contain the key ingredients listed, their quality, purity and concentrations are unknown. Consumers looking for a good anti-cellulite cream would be advised to opt for a well-known brand that is backed by clinical studies, offered at a reasonable price and covered by a money back guarantee.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Johara Anti Cellulite - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Johara Anti Cellulite #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Johara Anti Cellulite key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Johara Anti Cellulite is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Johara Anti Cellulite may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.