Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
La Prairie Anti-Aging – The Overview
La Prairie Anti-Aging is an anti-wrinkle cream made by the company “La Prairie” which is marketed and sold through the official website. While the website for La Prairie Anti-Aging is reasonably professional in appearance and tone, in-depth details about the product are quite limited as are facts regarding the manufacturer. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided but nothing is known about the manufacturing process. Additionally, there are no customer success stories shown on the product website, clinical testing details are not provided, so there is no way of knowing exactly how well the product performs. The list of ingredients used in the formula is also not disclosed. La Prairie Anti-Aging costs $255 when purchased directly from the manufacturer. La Prairie Anti-Aging does have a money back guarantee, but customers would need to contact the customer service department for full details.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter
La Prairie Anti-Aging – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, La Prairie Anti-Aging is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. Shea Butter, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter helps prevent premature signs of aging. It is to be used at least once a day and applied in an upward, sweeping motion for full benefits.
Good about La Prairie Anti-Aging
- La Prairie Anti-Aging online payments are secure
- Customer service contact details are provided
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
Bad about La Prairie Anti-Aging
- La Prairie Anti-Aging is too expensive
- Free trial is not offered
- Clinical trial studies are not shown
- There are no customer success stories or reviews
- Full ingredient descriptions are not provided
La Prairie Anti-Aging – The Bottom Line
With so few details disclosed about La Prairie Anti-Aging or its ingredients it is impossible to properly judge how effective it will be on reducing signs of aging. Although the manufacturer states that it can helps smooth skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth, there is no evidence provided to back up the claim. Without any clinical or scientific test results or customer testimonials, the consumer must simply take the word of the manufacturer.
Most consumers would certainly want to know more about a company and their product before ordering it, particularly when it is as expensive as La Prairie Anti-Aging. As with any product of this type, if it seems too good to be true it probably is and, even if La Prairie Anti-Aging does contain the key ingredients listed, their quality, purity and concentrations are unknown. Consumers looking for a good anti-wrinkle cream would be advised to opt for a well-known brand that is backed by clinical studies, offered at a reasonable price and covered by a money back guarantee.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes.* Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.* There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger.* Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth".* In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."