Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 – The Overview
Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 is an anti-cellulite cream that the manufacturer claims will reduce the appearance of cellulite and tightens the skin. It is marketed and sold through the official website of the manufacturer which contains some information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website is reasonably professional in appearance and consumer friendly, it is very standard in what it offers. Some contact details are shown so consumers can get in touch with the customer service department and there are customer reviews with before and after photos.
Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 is sold in a 32 oz pump bottle and cost $329.99, which is very expensive for this type of product. The manufacturer does not offer free samples and no subscription program which gives the customer percent off per bottle, although free shipping is available. Additionally, they do not have a money back guarantee or return policy.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Retinol, Tree Nut Oils, and Green Tea Extract
Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 – Product Description
According to the limited information of Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 it appears to rely on the ingredients mentioned above, including Rosemary Verbenone and Juniper Berry, which claims to reduce the appearance of cellulite, however this cannot be confirmed as the full ingredient list is not disclosed and individual amounts used are not provided. It is said to apply twice daily to stomach, arms, thighs, knees, and buttock areas and massage into dried skin by using an upward motion and is said to produce results in 8 weeks, however there is no clinical data shown to back up this claim.
Good about Luxe Spa Formula No. 33
- Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 key ingredients are listed
- The official website is user-friendly
- There are customer reviews
Bad about Luxe Spa Formula No. 33
- Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 is very expensive
- Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 full ingredient list is not disclosed
- Free samples aren’t offered for Luxe Spa Formula No. 33
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- There is no return policy
Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 – The Bottom Line
There does not appear to be anything about Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 that makes it stand out from other anti-cellulite products on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-cellulite ingredients but there are no clinical studies cited as proof of just how well it really works. Customer reviews are always useful, but they shouldn’t be relied upon as a clear indication of how a product works as everyone’s skin care needs are different, results will vary from person to person. Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 is significantly more expensive than many comparable brands and, while that can sometimes be an indication of good quality, this cannot be confirmed without seeing more in-depth ingredient description. Additionally, it is also important to note that there are no free samples available and, given the lack of money back guarantee or returns policy, it’s likely that all sales for Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 are final.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.