Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair – The Overview
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair is an anti-wrinkle cream made by the company “Neutrogena” which is marketed and sold through the official website. It is marketed and sold through the manufacturer’s official website which is professional in appearance, easy to navigate, and overall informative. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided, the manufacturing process and the website provide an FAQ section. Additionally, while there are some customer success stories shown on the product website, clinical testing details are not provided, so there is no way of knowing exactly how well the product performs. The list of ingredients used in the formula is disclosed but individual amounts are not, and there are no explanations regarding what each one does in terms of reducing signs of aging.
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair can be purchased directly from the manufacturer and all online credit card transactions are secure. Discounts are given for subscribers and customers can also sign up for the loyalty program to receive special offers from the company. While no free samples are available for Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, the manufacturer provides a money-back guarantee on all purchases. Customers wishing to return the product are required to contact the customer service department who are also available to answer any questions they may have about the product.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. It is to be used at least twice a day and applied in an upward, sweeping motion for full benefits.
Good about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair’s ingredients are listed
- The website is professional in appearance
- Discounts are offered for subscribers
- The manufacturer is reputable
Bad about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair
- Scientific studies are not shown
- Benefits may diminish if the product is discontinued
- There are no free samples provided for Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair
- Auto-delivery program ships without consent if you forget to cancel subscription
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of aging when used on a regular basis as directed. However, most consumers would want to see more information not only regarding each ingredients description, but clinical testing too. While having an official web presence is good, it would be even better if the manufacturer expanded on it, offering further details about themselves. Customer success stories are always useful, but they shouldn’t be relied upon as a clear indication of how a product works as everyone’s skincare needs are different.
Anyone considering buying Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair may want to order it in larger quantities so they can get the discounted price. It should be kept in mind however that details of the money-back guarantee are fully disclosed and there may be certain conditions applied, so contacting the customer service department for clarification is advised. This is especially important given that there are no free samples available. We think there are better options which would require a little bit more research but you would be getting more overall benefits.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes.* Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.* There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger.* Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth".* In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."