Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Oligo DX – The Overview
“DS Laboratories” is a company that makes a number of skincare creams and serums including Oligo DX which is an anti-cellulite gel that is said to support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly according to the manufacturer. It is marketed and sold through the manufacturer’s official website which is professional in appearance, easy to navigate and overall informative. In addition to an overview of how the product works in terms of supporting a reduction in signs of cellulite, the site also includes several other sections including information about the manufacturer including all contact details, a number of customer ratings and reviews published on the site, and details regarding clinical studies that have been performed on the formula, although there are no before and after photos of consumers who have used the gel.
Oligo DX can be purchased directly from the manufacturer at a mid-price range and all online credit card transactions are 100% secure. There are no discounts offered when purchasing larger amounts of the product, but the manufacturer does have a subscription program which gives the customer 20% off per bottle. They offer free shipping for orders over $50, however there is no money back guarantee and there are no free samples available.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
TEA-hydroiodide, Horsetail, and Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract
Oligo DX – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Oligo DX contains a blend of completely natural ingredients which are mentioned above, including Centella Asiatica and Ivy Extracts. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page with a brief explanation of each. It is to be used at least once a day after bathing and is said to firm, tighten, and sculpt buttocks, legs, arms, and waist from the first month of use, although as with any product of this type, results will vary for every individual.
Good about Oligo DX
- Oligo DX key active ingredients are listed
- There are customer reviews
- The official website is professional and user-friendly
Bad about Oligo DX
- Oligo DX does not offer free sample
- There is no before and after photos
- It is not available in retail stores
- Oligo DX has no money back guarantee
Oligo DX – The Bottom Line
Overall, Oligo DX appears to be a reasonably good quality product that contains several beneficial anti-cellulite ingredients. While consumers shouldn’t completely rely on customer reviews as evidence of its effectiveness, it does appear that this product may produce positive results when used as directed on a regular basis. The manufacturer seems to have a good reputation in the skincare industry and a history of producing pure, natural products that have undergone clinical testing, however it is a concern that they do not offer free samples to try before committing to buy the product. Given the lack of money back guarantee, it’s likely that all sales for Oligo DX are final. Additionally, as with any product of this nature, results will vary and it is not clear exactly how well Oligo DX would work for those with severe signs of cellulite.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Oligo DX - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Oligo DX #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Oligo DX key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Oligo DX is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Oligo DX may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.