Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Phytomer Celluli Attack – The Overview
“Phytomerusa” is a company that makes a number of skincare creams and serums including Phytomer Celluli Attack which is an anti-cellulite cream that is said to support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly according to the manufacturer. It is marketed and sold through the manufacturer’s official website which is professional in appearance, easy to navigate and overall informative. In addition to an overview of how the product works in terms of supporting a reduction in signs of cellulite, the site also includes several other sections including information about the manufacturer including all contact details, but there are no before and after photos of consumers who have used the Phytomer Celluli Attack posted on the site. The product page for Phytomer Celluli Attack includes the list of ingredients contained in the formula, but no full descriptions are provided and individual amounts used are not disclosed. Instructions for usage are very brief.
Phytomer Celluli Attack can be purchased directly from the manufacturer at a cost of $118 per unit and all online credit card transactions are 100% secure. Package deals or special bulk-purchasing discounts aren’t offered for Phytomer Celluli Attack. The manufacturer does provide a 30-Day money back guarantee on all purchases. Customers wishing to return the product are required to contact the customer service department to answer any questions they may have about the product.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Sea Grape, Pepper Slimactiv, Sea Absinthium
Phytomer Celluli Attack – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Phytomer Celluli Attack is rich in antioxidants, which acts as an anti-cellulite agent in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page with a brief explanation of each. Sea Grape balances the functioning of the genes involved in the development of cellulite, Pepper Slimactiv and Sea Absinthium root extract also contribute to the claimed effects of Phytomer Celluli Attack. It is to be used every morning and evening in each targeted area.
Good about Phytomer Celluli Attack
- Phytomer Celluli Attack is expensive
- There are no customer success stories or reviews
- Full clinical testing data is not shown
- Individual amount of ingredient not provided
Bad about Phytomer Celluli Attack
- Phytomer Celluli Attack is expensive
- There is no FAQ section
- Scientific testing is not cited
Phytomer Celluli Attack – The Bottom Line
Overall, Phytomer Celluli Attack appears to be a reasonably good quality product that contains several beneficial anti-cellulite ingredients. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-cellulite ingredients but full clinical testing data is not shown as proof of just how well it really works. It would be helpful if more details were provided about the formula ingredients, such as their exact function and concentrated amounts, so consumers could have a better understanding of the product in relation to its anti-cellulite benefits. Phytomer Celluli Attack much more expensive when compared to other anti-cellulite products. The 30-Day refund policy does allow the consumer to see how well it works for them firsthand, knowing that they can get their money back if it fails to live up to their expectations. As with any product of this nature results will vary and it is not clear exactly how well Phytomer Celluli Attack would work for those with severe signs of cellulite.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Phytomer Celluli Attack - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Phytomer Celluli Attack #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Phytomer Celluli Attack key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Phytomer Celluli Attack is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Phytomer Celluli Attack may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.