Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Rejuvene – The Overview
Rejuvene is a dermatologic anesthetic treatment center that offers a wide variety of services from injectables to skin care lines. The products are marketed and sold through the manufacturer’s retail store and official website which is user-friendly. In addition to an overview of how the products work in terms of supporting a reduction in signs of aging, the site also includes several other sections including brief information about the manufacturer and their contact details, consultation section, however there are no customer reviews on their anti-aging skincare line.
Rejuvene products can be purchased directly from the official website, however it is much more expensive than many other products of this type. There are no discounts offered when purchasing larger amounts of the products, and they do not have a subscription program which the customer can join and receive discounts. Additionally, there are no free samples available for Rejuvene products and they do not offer a money back guarantee.
Rejuvene – Major Ingredients
Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis, and Retinol
Rejuvene – Product Description
The formula for Rejuvene products are rich in antioxidants and Retinols, which acts as an anti-aging agent in the body. The full list of ingredients is disclosed on each product but without individual descriptions and amount. Not knowing the source and quality of the formula means that there is no way of knowing how potent the product is. Although instructions on how to apply the products are mentioned, most does not indicate on how soon results may be experienced when applied accordingly and no data is shown from any clinical testing performed on the formula.
Good about Rejuvene
- Customer service contact details are provided
- The official website is user-friendly
- Online skin consultation is available
Bad about Rejuvene
- Rejuvene is expensive
- Multiple bottle orders are not discounted
- There are no customer reviews on their anti-aging skincare line
- Ingredient benefits and amounts are not provided
- Scientific testing is not cited
- There is no free sample available
Rejuvene – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in Rejuvene, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of aging when used on a regular basis as directed. However, most consumers would want to see more information regarding each ingredient, such as their specific benefits and amounts. While having an official web presence is good, it would be even better if the manufacturer expanded on it, offering further details about clinical testing performed on the products and how soon users can expect to experience results. It is significantly more expensive than many comparable brands and, while that can sometimes be an indication of good quality, this cannot be confirmed without seeing more in-depth ingredient information. Additionally, it is also important to note that there are no free samples available and, given the lack of money back guarantee or returns policy, it’s likely that all sales for Rejuvene are final.
As we get older, levels of vital skin proteins such as collagen and elastin begin to diminish, which over time results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and looseness. Reversing these common signs of aging can be a challenge and there are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market like Rejuvene - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing an anti-wrinkle cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to create firmer, smoother skin, effectiveness in improving texture and tone, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Rejuvene #3 in our list of top anti-wrinkle creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Rejuvene ingredients are shown on the label
- It can be ordered directly from the manufacturer
- Individual ingredient amounts are not listed
- Manufacturer details are limited
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.
As we get older, our skin loses elasticity and firmness, and repetitive facial contractions lead to the development of stubborn wrinkles, particularly around the eyes and mouth, across the forehead, and between the eyebrows. Reversing these common signs of aging can be a challenge and there are countless anti-wrinkle serums on the market like Rejuvene - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing an anti-wrinkle serum, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to stimulate the production of skin-firming proteins, effectiveness in reducing wrinkle depth, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Rejuvene #3 in our list of top anti-wrinkle serums – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula.*
3 Tips to prevent wrinkles from forming:
1. Sleep on your back to avoid facial creases and folds.
2. Eat foods high in antioxidants to neutralize cell-damaging free radicals.
3. Always wear SPF protection outside, even on overcast days.