Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Cold Plasma Sub D – Overview
Cold Plasma Sub D is an anti-aging aging formulation claimed to change aging signs and may improve jaw definition for a younger and healthier-looking appearance. With the neck and décolletage are some of the quickest areas to show aging signs like saggy and crepey skin, the manufacturers recommend using the product on those areas to help firm them up. Often, users are left with empty jars of products that did absolutely nothing but waste valuable funds. So in this article, we will review Cold Plasma Sub D, the claims, the ingredients, manufacturers, possible side effects, and cost.
Cold Plasma Sub D reviews will also be discussed alongside other details to help us conclude the product. If you have any experience with the product, let us know how it worked for you in the comment section below.
How Does Cold Plasma Sub D work?
According to the brand, Cold Plasma Sub D works by plasma technology designed to optimize the delivery of established ingredients for maximum results. The brand goes further to add that the anti-aging formulation is packed with important ingredients, suspended in a revolutionary delivery system and proprietary technology for a complete neck rejuvenation treatment, improvement, and firmness in the chin, neck, and jawline.
The Company Behind Cold Plasma Sub D
The product is formulated by Dr. Nicholas Perricone, a board-certified dermatologist, American celebrity doctor, and founder of Perricone MD. He is famous for his books on wellbeing and weight loss.
The brand Perricone MD is under Guthy-Renker, the parent company and one of the largest direct marketing companies for skincare, beauty, and wellness products.
Cold Plasma Sub D Description
The product is a neck cream with an exclusive liquid crystal delivery system, designed to penetrate the skin and introduce it with the exclusive ingredients from inside to the top to restore the youthful look and diminish the common aging signs.
The brand ensures customers improvement in their skin’s firmness within a few months of use. The results they claim include more definition on the jawline, chin, and firmer skin around the chest and face.
What Ingredients Are Used in Cold Plasma Sub-D?
Discussed below are some of the ingredients used in Plasma Sub-D.
- Glycolic Acid – Glycolic Acid is used in skincare and anti-aging formulation for its collagen and elastin-stimulating effects. It may help loosen dead skin cells to enable new cells to take over.
- DMAE – Also known as dimethyl MEA, it is derived from fish such as sardines and anchovies. DMAE is used for the beneficial qualities it is thought to hold against wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, thereby improving aging and wrinkled skin. In one study, DMAE was shown to improve the skin’s water content after a few weeks of consistent use.
- Tocopherol – A form of vitamin E, tocopherol is a common ingredient in skincare formulations as it is used for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- PEG-100 Stearate – While it is used in skincare formulas for its moisturizing effects, PEG-100 Stearate has been connected to a wide range of chronic health conditions, including reproductive issues, kidney problems, and cancer. However, it is considered safe for topical use at concentrations.
- Limonene – Derived from citrus fruit rinds, limonene is a common addition to cosmetic food and cleaning products. While it is considered safe to consume in food, it is known to irritate the skin when used topically.
- Acyl-Glutathione – This is another main ingredient in this formulation and other products. According to the brand, it is included to reduce the appearance of fine lines. It may help rejuvenate the skin for a healthier texture and appearance. It works by enhancing the body’s glutathione levels, and glutathione is known to help protect and repair the skin.
- Alpha-Lipoic acid – ALA is another antioxidant used in cosmetic formulations for its skin texture-improving, pore-reducing, and fine lines-minimizing effects. Other ingredients in the formulation include ceteareth-20, tyrosine, isopropyl palmitate, acetyl carnitine HCI and glyceryl stearate, cranberry seed oil, and dimethicone among others.
Good About Cold Plasma Sub-D
- The ingredients used in this product are listed.
- User reviews have been mostly neutral.
- It is formulated and manufactured by a known brand.
- The key ingredients are well-studied.
Bad About Cold Plasma Sub-D
- There are no free samples offered in this product.
- It is higher-priced than many products in its quality range.
- The product contains ingredients that may cause side effects.
- No independent clinical trials on the product.
Purchasing Details & Price of Cold Plasma Sub-D
The product can be purchased on the brand and other retail sites. On pricing, it is quite expensive than similar products in its quality range. When purchased on the official website, buyers are automatically signed up to receive the product every three months.
Consumer Testimonials of Cold Plasma Sub-D
Cold Plasma Sub-D reviews have been mostly positive. Many users appreciated the product for the improved tone, tightness, and firmness in the chin and jawline. Some also noticed a decrease in the appearance of a double chin and sagging of the jawline, chin, and décolletage.
On the other hand, some reviewers noted that there is no improvement in the skin even after several weeks of use. Some also complained about the smell and texture of the product.
Commonly Asked Questions
We’ll provide answers to some of the commonly asked questions on Cold Plasma Sub-D.
How Do I Use Cold Plasma Sub-D?
The brand’s recommended usage direction is twice daily, one in the morning and evening. Apply on the jawline, chin, neck, and décolletage. Then, massage into the skin until well-absorbed.
Is It Safe to Use Cold Plasma Sub-D?
Cold Plasma Sub-D has not been reported to cause side effects with moderate use. However, as it is made with a mixture of natural and synthetic ingredients combined with a wide range of health issues, buyers should put this into consideration before purchase, especially those looking to stay as far as possible away from synthetic chemicals. Cold Plasma Sub-D should not be used on broken and unhealed skin and for young children as with all topical anti-aging skincare products.
Does Cold Plasma Sub-D Have a Return Policy & Money-Back guarantee?
The brand provides a money-back guarantee on all of its products, including Cold Plasma Sub-D.
Does Cold Plasma Sub-D Cause Any Side Effects?
None of the reviewers reported side effects from use. Before use, however, check to confirm that all of the ingredients are suitable for you.
Who Should Use Cold Plasma Sub-D? Who Should Not?
Cold Plasma Sub-D is recommended for use by those looking to deal with their age-related skin concerns such as facial wrinkling, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, skin dryness, and age spots with a product by a known brand. It is also suitable for people who do not mind chemicals in formulations that show potential for delivering several anti-aging skincare benefits.
Cold Plasma Sub-D – The Bottom Line
Cold Plasma Sub-D reviews and ingredients suggest that the product may be as effective as claimed by the brand. However, it is not the cheapest anti-aging cream. Some ingredients have been connected with chronic health conditions and side effects even though certified safe for use in some amounts. Be sure to speak with your dermatologist before buying the skincare product.