Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Revivatone – The Overview
Many women who want to delay or prevent skin aging make the mistake of applying an anti-aging facial cream or an ordinary moisturizer to the neck and chest area. They may not realize that skin in this area of the body requires specialized and intense care. It is thin, frequently dries out easily, and also tends to become saggy and loose over time. In fact, the neck—not the face—is often the part of the body that first reveals a woman’s age. There are products specifically formulated to treat this problem area, however. Revivatone is one of them. It contains peptides and natural extracts that can correct and prevent the numerous issues and challenges that are unique to neck and chest skin.
Revivatone – Key Product Benefits
- Boosts connective tissues synthesis to increase firmness
- Improves skin’s tone and overall resilience
- Forties the dermal support network to make skin stronger
- Provides a visible tightening and lifting effect
- Protects elastin fibers to preserve skin’s flexibility
- Moisturizes skin to improve softness and smoothness
- Corrects rough and uneven surface texture
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines
- Maximizes skin’s youthful properties at and beneath the surface
- Optimizes the appearance, health, and condition of skin
Revivatone – Key Ingredients
Revivatone contains two anti-aging peptides that can restore the youthful properties of neck and chest skin.
- Hexapeptide-10 can accurately be described as a youth-enhancing peptide because it refortifies the membrane that connects the outer layer of skin to the deeper dermal layers. This can help reverse skin sagging and noticeably improve elasticity and resilience.
- The second peptide in Revivatone is Acetyl Dipeptide-13. It simultaneously stimulates connective tissues synthesis and inhibits the degradation of elastin fibers to strengthen the skin’s support network and enhance firmness, tightness, and tone.
- Revivatone also contains a trio of moisturizers and conditioners to nourish and beautify skin. Hyaluronic Acid provides lasting hydration and plumps up skin to maximize firmness while reducing the visibility of fine lines and other surface irregularities.
- Squalane is a natural source of feather-light moisture that also promotes cellular turnover and skin renewal.
- Finally, Glycerin has a refreshing cooling effect when applied to skin, and also strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier to lock in beneficial hydration.
Video Published on Official Site
**The information found on this video are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. The content on this video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. The content provider is responsible for the statements in the video.
Safety Profile of Revivatone
Revivatone is paraben and perfume-free, and it does not contain any harsh chemicals that are frequently associated with irritation or redness. This safe product is gentle and suitable for all skin types. Nevertheless, users should carefully review the ingredients in Revivatone if they have an allergy or sensitivity to one or more extracts commonly found in skincare products. Those who are using Revivatone for the first time should watch for any signs of an adverse reaction, such as redness, stinging, a rash, or inflammation. If any of these symptoms develop, individuals should cease using Revivatone.
Revivatone Manufacturer’s Benefits
According to Solvaderm Skincare, the company which produces Revivatone, following manufacturing standards are followed while producing Revivatone to ensure that the product they are manufacturing is one of the highest qualities possible –
- Absolutely No Animal Testing
- Formula is 100% Paraben, Sulfate & Gluten Free
- Bispenol-A (BPA) Free Packaging
- Exclusive, Medical-Grade, Patented Ingredients at Highest Concentrations
- SDA Certified Scientifically Recognized Active Ingredients Organic Extracts
- An Advanced Time-Released Delivery System
Revivatone – The Bottom line
While regular creams applied to the neck and chest area will provide some moisturizing benefits, they are not formulated to address loss of elasticity and tone. Revivatone appears to be a highly effective anti-aging complex that can address age-related changes in the deeper supporting layers of skin while dramatically improving the appearance of the outer epidermal layer. It should be noted that individuals must commit to applying Revivatone on a daily basis to achieve maximum results. With regular use, however, most Revivatone users will begin to notice a difference in as little as two weeks. Within twelve weeks the appearance and firmness of neck and chest skin is typically radically improved.
Where To Buy Revivatone?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvadermskincare.com
Use code REV10 to get 10% OFF on one bottle of Revivatone at Solvadermskincare.com