Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Royal Jelly Cellulite – The Overview
Royal Jelly Cellulite is an anti-cellulite cream made by the company “Dr. Organic” which is marketed and sold through the official website. While the website for Royal Jelly Cellulite is reasonably professional in appearance and tone, in-depth details about the product are quite limited as are facts regarding the manufacturer. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided but nothing is known about the manufacturing process. There are customer reviews shown on the product website, however clinical testing results are not provided, so there is no way of knowing exactly how well the product performs. The list of ingredients used in the formula is disclosed but individual amounts are not, and there are no explanations regarding what each one does in terms of reducing signs of cellulite.
Royal Jelly Cellulite when purchased directly from the manufacturer, is offered at a mid-price range. The manufacturer does not offer discounts for larger orders and free samples are not available to try. Additionally, there is no mention of money back guarantee.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract, Calluna Vulgaris Flower Extract, and Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
Royal Jelly Cellulite – Product Description
According to the limited information of Royal Jelly Cellulite it appears to rely on the ingredients mentioned above, including Ascorbic Acid, Propolis Extract, and Juniperus Virginiana Oil, which claims to help support the skin’s appearance, skin hydrating, reduces skin imperfections, and enhances natural beauty and body health. However, this cannot be confirmed as the in-depth description of the formula is not disclosed. There is no indication as to how soon results may be experienced when massaged into the affected area twice a day, although as with any product of this type, results will vary for every individual.
Good about Royal Jelly Cellulite
- Royal Jelly Cellulite ingredients are listed
- Royal Jelly Cellulite is not expensive
- There are customer reviews
- It is available in retail stores
Bad about Royal Jelly Cellulite
- Royal Jelly Cellulite ingredient amounts and in-depth benefits are not disclosed
- There are no customer reviews
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- Free samples aren’t offered for Royal Jelly Cellulite
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- There is no mention of a money back guarantee
Royal Jelly Cellulite – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in Royal Jelly Cellulite, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of cellulite when used on a regular basis as directed. However, most consumers would want to see more information not only regarding each ingredient, such as their specific benefits etc., but for the manufacturer too. While having an official web presence is good, it would be even better if the manufacturer expanded on it, offering further details about themselves and how soon users can expect to experience results. Being in the mid-price range for this type of anti-cellulite product suggests that it is of a reasonably good quality although that cannot be confirmed due to the absence of clinical testing results. As with most anti-cellulite creams or serums, its full effects may only be known after using it consistently for at least a month or two.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Royal Jelly Cellulite - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Royal Jelly Cellulite #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Royal Jelly Cellulite key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Royal Jelly Cellulite is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Royal Jelly Cellulite may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.