Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Saisze Cellulite Cream – The Overview
The anti-cellulite cream Saisze Cellulite Cream, made by the company “Saisze”, claims to stimulate the burning of fatty cells and reducing visible signs of cellulite such as uneven skin with bumps on the surface, however information regarding the product or the manufacturer are very limited; there is no official website for the brand which means that it can only be purchased through independent online stores and many of these offer few, if any, details about the brand.
The cost of Saisze Cellulite Cream varies depending on the retailer, but generally it is of mid-price range. It does not appear to have any money back guarantee and there are no free samples or free trials available. Some of the retail sites do include customer reviews and ratings of the supplement, but they are mixed.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Sesame Oil, Cinnamomum, and Chamomilla Extract
Saisze Cellulite Cream – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Saisze Cellulite Cream is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-cellulite agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. Sesame Oil stimulates faster burning of subcutaneous fat tissue, Cinnamomum and Chamomilla Extract also contribute to the claimed effects of Saisze Cellulite Cream. It is to be used at least once a day and massaged energetically for 15 minutes.
Good about Saisze Cellulite Cream
- Saisze Cellulite Cream ingredients are listed
- Direction on how to apply Saisze Cellulite Cream are provided
- It is said to eliminate persistent cellulite
Bad about Saisze Cellulite Cream
- Saisze Cellulite Cream has no official product website
- No money back guarantee is available
- Saisze Cellulite Cream ingredient amounts are not disclosed
- There is no free sample
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
Saisze Cellulite Cream – The Bottom Line
Saisze Cellulite Cream does contain some key ingredients that are used in several anti-cellulite creams, but there are very limited details provided by the manufacturer other than a general overview of how it’s supposed to work. Without seeing the source and quality of individual ingredients on the formula as well as clinical results, consumers have to rely solely on information from the manufacturer, which may not always be reliable. Additionally, ingredient amounts aren’t shown, so it’s impossible to know exactly how powerful the formula is compared to other brands. Directions for use are stated, but the manufacturer doesn’t give any indication regarding how soon customers should expect to experience optimal results. It is also important to note that there are no free samples available and, given the lack of money back guarantee or returns policy, it’s likely that all sales for Saisze Cellulite Cream are final.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like Saisze Cellulite Cream - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed Saisze Cellulite Cream #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- Saisze Cellulite Cream key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use Saisze Cellulite Cream is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- Saisze Cellulite Cream may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.