truSculpt – The Overview
truSculpt is an anti-cellulite device. The product comes from “truSculpt” whose detailed information is available over the internet. The manufacturer of truSculpt explains the detailed information about the product and it is mentioned on their official site. They have an extensive website that includes information about the company, customer success stories and additional information about truSculpt. The site is professional in appearance. Customer testimonials displayed on the website clearly shows that the product is safe and it has been reported by the users.
Advantages of truSculpt
- Information about the company is provided
- The formula is safe
Disadvantages of truSculpt
- There is no FAQ section
- Clinical data is not cited
truSculpt – The Conclusion
truSculpt seems reliable but this isn’t really easy to confirm with definition. We warn our readers to stay away from such questionable products and instead try some legitimate products which are selling in market for decades. There are better options which would require a little bit more research but you would be getting more overall benefits.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance.* The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent.* Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach.* Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."