Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
UltraSK – The Overview
UltraSK is an ageless face cream that is said to reverse the look of winkles, dryness and lines. The product does have an official website, but it is extremely limited in information and poorly presented, giving it an unprofessional appearance. The name of the manufacturer is not known, a phone number is the only contact information supplied. The manufacturer provides a brief description of UltraSK and although one or two key ingredients are mentioned, the full list is not disclosed. There is no mention of any clinical tests that may have been performed on the formula and the site doesn’t even provide any consumer success stories or reviews. Consumers can purchase UltraSK directly from the website where it is sold for $102.97 and there is mention of 14-day trial period, however links to purchase do not work.
Ingredients Contained in this Product
Peptides, Ceramides, Vitamin E
UltraSK – Product Description
While directions on how to use UltraSK are provided, Peptides is the only ingredient provided on the page. It does contain a popular key active ingredient, but its concentrated amount is not shown so the actual potency of the formula cannot be assessed.
There is no mention of any clinical tests that may have been performed on the formula, without seeing the clinical data, the overall safety of the formula is not known. There are no free samples and no mention of any kind of money back guarantee or refund policy offered by the manufacturer.
Good about UltraSK
- UltraSK packaging looks good
- Usage instructions are shown
- The product addresses multiple signs of aging
Bad about Skingenix
- Product information is poorly presented and over-exaggerated
- Ingredients are not fully listed
- Scientific testing is not cited
- There is no money back guarantee
- Manufacturer details are not provided
- Seems like the page is linked to a different product
UltraSK – The Bottom Line
With so few details disclosed about UltraSK or its ingredients, it is impossible to properly judge how effective it will be on reducing signs of aging. Although the manufacturer states that it can reverse the look of wrinkles, dryness and lines, this seems somewhat exaggerated and there is no evidence provided to back up the claim. Without any clinical or scientific test results or customer testimonials, the consumer must simply take the word of the manufacturer, which is not ideal given the fact that very little is known about them and their online presence is so unprofessional.
Most consumers would certainly want to know more about a company and their product before ordering it. Even if the manufacturer listed the key ingredient, quality, purity, and concentrations are unknown. Consumers looking for a good anti-wrinkle cream would be advised to opt for a well-known brand that is backed by clinical studies, offered at a reasonable price, and covered by a money-back guarantee.
As we get older, levels of vital skin proteins such as collagen and elastin begin to diminish, which over time results in fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, and looseness. Reversing these common signs of aging can be a challenge and there are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market like UltraSK - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing an anti-wrinkle cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to create firmer, smoother skin, effectiveness in improving texture and tone, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed UltraSK #3 in our list of top anti-wrinkle creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- UltraSK ingredients are shown on the label
- It can be ordered directly from the manufacturer
- Individual ingredient amounts are not listed
- Manufacturer details are limited
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.