Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
Veona – The Overview
Veona is an anti-wrinkle cream made by the company Veona Beauty which is marketed through the official website and few online sites, so the consumer must rely solely on the information provided online. The website for Veona is plain in appearance – with some details about the product and the manufacturer. Basic contact details for their customer service department are provided but nothing is known about the manufacturing process and the website doesn’t provide an FAQ section. Additionally, while there may be a customer review shown on the product website, clinical testing details are provided, the list of ingredients used in the formula is disclosed but individual amounts are not. Although it is said that online payments are secure, the cost for Veona is not published and there is no purchase option present on its official website. However, a money back guarantee is offered.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Primrose Oil, Shea Butter, and Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Veona – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Veona contains a blend of potent antioxidants and skin conditioners including Primrose Oil, Shea Butter, and Grapefruit Seed Extract. These ingredients are natural, organic and said to have been clinically proven to produce results and some data is shown to back up the claims. The product page contains some ingredients in the formula but only a few are described in detail and no individual ingredient amounts are shown. Additionally, it is not clear if the cream is completely natural or contains certain synthetic substances which may not be suitable for people with sensitive skin types. While the manufacturer states that the formula is pharmaceutical grade and maximum strength, there is no way of knowing how true this is, given the lack of information provided.
Good about Veona
- Veona key active ingredients are listed
- There is a money-back return policy
- Online payments are secure
Bad about Veona
- The complete formula is not disclosed
- No ingredient amounts are provided
- The price is not published
- No purchase option are present on its official website
- There are no free samples
- There are few customer success stories or reviews
Veona – The Bottom Line
With so few details disclosed about Veona or its ingredients, it is impossible to properly judge how effective it will be on reducing signs of aging. Although the manufacturer states that it can offer fast results targeting wrinkles, crow’s feet around the eyes, and other signs of aging, this seems somewhat exaggerated. Without enough customer testimonials, the consumer must simply take the word of the manufacturer. Most consumers would certainly want to know more about the product before ordering it, particularly the price for Veona but that is not shown. In addition, not being shown exactly what’s in the product is also a concern for several reasons, especially for people with sensitive skin types that are prone to irritation. Overall, Veona may produce some positive results, but possibly only if used in conjunction with other anti-aging products made by the same manufacturer.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes.* Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin.* There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger.* Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth".* In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.*
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Smooths wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet within just 2 weeks of use
- Radically improves skin firmness and elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes the skin to combat dryness
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairs damage to the skin barrier
- Boosts the overall health of the skin
- Protects the skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major clinical studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Pack to try the product
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Skyngenix key active ingredients are listed
- The formula is safe
- Clinical trial studies are not provided
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- DermaMira contains natural ingredients
- The formula is safe
- There is no official website
- No customer user experience stories are shown
- Clinical data is not cited
3 Tips to prevent facial wrinkles:
1. Avoid repetitive movements such as frowning, squinting, and pursing the lips.
2. Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid moisture loss and reduce skin-damaging friction.
3. Eat foods high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, red peppers, tomatoes, and kale.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."