Advertising DisclosureFTC Disclosure
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances we get paid to sell all products or services on this site.Content
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.Our Top Selections Box - Promotional Sales
The table below identified "Our Top Products" does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as the owner of and/or resellers of all products listed within it. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase through our website. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of product sponsor associations.
“MULTALER laboratories” is a company that makes a handful of skincare creams and serums including Yon-Ka Creme 155 which is an anti-cellulite cream that the manufacturer claims will support a reduction in appearance of lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and belly.
The official website is present and contains some information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website is reasonably professional in appearance and consumer friendly, it is very standard in what it offers. Some contact details are shown so consumers can get in touch with the customer service department and there are no success stories posted on the site. The product page for Yon-Ka Creme 155 includes the list of ingredients contained in the formula, but no full descriptions are provided and individual amounts used are not disclosed. Instructions for usage are very brief and there are no additional features such as video tutorials etc.
The manufacturer offers some discounts for larger orders, but they don’t provide free samples or have any kind of loyalty programs for their customers. There is no mention of a money back guarantee, free sample, or discounts offered for larger orders.
Ingredients Contained in The Product
Maritime pine and burdock, Nutmeg, Capsicum
Yon-Ka Creme 155 – Product Description
According to the manufacturer, Yon-Ka Creme 155 is rich in antioxidants, which act as anti-cellulite agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page but without full details regarding their individual properties. Maritime pine and burdock slims and fights cellulite, Nutmeg and Capsicumalso contribute to the claimed effects of Yon-Ka Creme 155. It is to be applied on cleansed skin, still damp, after your shower or bath, in the morning and/or evening.
Good about Yon-Ka Creme 155
- Directions on how to use Yon-Ka Creme 155 is provided
- All ingredients for Yon-Ka Creme 155 are listed on the product site
- Information about the company is provided
Bad about Yon-Ka Creme 155
- individual amount of ingredient not provided
- Ingredient benefits are not described in full
- Yon-Ka Creme 155 price is not published
- Free trial is not offered
- There are no customer success stories or reviews
- No money back guarantee is mentioned
Yon-Ka Creme 155 – The Bottom Line
Judging from the ingredients that are contained in Yon-Ka Creme 155, it may have some effect on reducing major signs of cellulite when used on a regular basis as directed. However, most consumers would want to see more information regarding each ingredient, such as their specific benefits. While having an official web presence is good, it would be even better if the manufacturer expanded on it, any clinical testing performed on the product and how soon users can expect to experience results.
It should be kept in mind however that there is no information if a money back guarantee is offered, so contacting the customer service department for clarification is advised. This is especially important given that there are no free samples available. As with most anti-cellulite creams or serums, its full effects may only be known after using it consistently for at least a month or two.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin which give it a dimpled, irregular appearance. Over 90% of women experience cellulite, which most often occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach areas. Because maintaining an optimal body weight, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly may not be enough to combat the condition, there are countless cellulite creams on the market like - our aim is to help you find the right product for your specific needs. After reviewing a cellulite cream, we then rate it based on four key factors: the active ingredients, ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite, effectiveness in preventing the further development of cellulite, and clinical studies that support its claims. Taking all these factors into account, we have placed #3 in our list of top cellulite creams – this indicates that it’s a good quality, well-made brand with a beneficial, proven formula. *
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite creams on the market today, in our opinion.*
- Drastically improves the texture of the skin upon the first application
- 98% users reported reduction in the appearance of cellulite within first 2 weeks of use
- 100% of users report no further development of cellulite
- The advanced formula contains two innovative patented ingredients
- Locks in moisture to eliminate dryness
- Suitable for all skin types with no reports of irritation or rashes
- Results are backed by numerous scientific studies and consumer trial
- It has a light, natural scent with no synthetic perfumes
- Free from parabens, not tested on animals, and contained in a BPA-free bottle
- The non-greasy formula is absorbed quickly into the skin
- Offered at an affordable price and eligible for free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles
- Simple, secure online ordering process and easily accessible customer service department
- Customers are not required to sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
- Comes in a convenient and absorbent gel form
- May be used on different areas of the body
- No official website for the product
- Price is not given
- Not available currently on the retailer site
- key active ingredient is listed
- Directions on how to use is provided
- Free trial is not offered
- may contain synthetic substances
- Not much information about the manufacturer is available online
- It can be used on several areas of the body
- Cellulite may return when usage stops
- The manufacturer provides limited contact information
3 Tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. Use a body scrub regularly to boost blood flow and promote lymphatic drainage.
2. Avoid dehydration by drinking at least 2 liters of water per day.
3. Include weight training in your exercise routine to tone and tighten the skin.